Monday, October 22, 2012

IMMORTAL WARRIORS COVER SHOOT

Just a quick post today to brag about the guys and gal that will be gracing the cover of IMMORTAL WARRIORS...

Those of you that follow me on Facebook & Twitter  (and if you don't...go now and do so! ;D)  you may have already seen these fabulous shots from the cover shoot for IMMORTAL WARRIORS this last Saturday. 

I am so lucky to have found such talented guys to pose as my main men!And my wonderful girl to pose as Ivy. I wanted to use 'local' teens since this book, along with IMMORTAL BEGINNINGS, are both set in Kilgore, Texas.

Darius & Eric

 I was fortunate enough to have four students from Kilgore High School volunteer as my cover models for this shoot.  I know they look serious in these shots, but believe me there were plenty of times we had to pause for the guys (mostly) to stop cracking up... and for the bugs to stop buzzing or crawling on their legs. The four of them were real troopers and stuck it out until I was able to get the shots I needed.

Vitus & Ivy



We had a lot of fun and I expect this cover to really explode off of the shelves!



More shots to come as the release date draws near!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment